You , collect moments , not things .
Life is like uhm. Half dead now ? As in ' As Usual ' :/ Form 4 is busy since forever and know what . Papers > books -__- My bag is full of papers that I don't even know how to clean my file ! My file is going to explode soon.
What's wrong with those teachers nowadays ? I hate it how we did not make a sound and the teacher can still yell at us for nothing . I mean , if you sound like a mouse it's okay because you'll end up talking to yourself but you sound like a king kong . You can actually feel the sound wave even when you're talking normal . Imagine if you yell , you freaked me out dude. I was writing halfway and he yelled and I shrugged out of shock and I need to liquid of my words because it's fugly after getting yelled at.
My Penang Bestfriend Forever , you deserve it . KARMA ! Just because I did not want to borrow you my mechanical pencil you asked everyone not to talk to me from standard 1 till 6 JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID OF YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL PROBABLY CALL YOUR MOTHER TO COMPLAINT ABOUT THEM..okay I'm lazy to continue any further . Actually I was day dreaming and suddenly Suyin came out with the past primary school memories as topic so we ended up backstabbing everyone in primary school.
To someone that wants attention from the world ,
It's nice to be important , but it is more important to be nice.
As a friend I think I should be honest to you since you said you wanted complaints 'bout you so that you could actually change yourself. It's her job . She's the assistant, not you. I don't like how you keep bossing around ( sorry if I'm harsh ) with people's job so that people would thank you for helping them . You have done so many things throughout this year that LOOKS UNFORGIVABLE . Everyone just shut up because they didn't want to hurt you . You made someone who would never point middle finger broke their records , you change a gentleman the whole class adores to some price-reduction-guy , which is very unfortunate to the world , since gentlemen is rare now. Now you got him , please appreciate . Cause you know what he said ? He will get up by himself if he falls hard this time.
Okay have to sleep , kbaaai.
Signing out ,
J's.
No comments:
Post a Comment