If prince charming wants to find me, I'll be sitting on my ass with a bowl of icecream watching cartoons.My mum said I can't get boyfriend.
I said : ' Watch me '.
Tomorrow's physic yet I'm still here pfft pfft pfft cause my computer is finally repaired yesterdaaay ! :D I can't wait to browse through everything since it's been like...a month and I think I almost forgot the feeling of typing . :/ Thanks to this computer I missed out so many teasers and music videos . Gonna catch up right after exam D:
I slept at 3:17 last night by the way . And I woke up at 5:42am. Thanks to Infinite's Can You Smile and f(x)'s Hot Summer . Cause that's what keeps me awake :D A VERY VERY AWESOME SONNNG. :P
Okay gotta go stick my ass to the books ! Will update more . :D
Signing out ,
J's
No comments:
Post a Comment